Saturday, April 12, 2008

wkend comes.. wkend gone...

My first wkend here in Dubai... First as in since my confirmed perm posting. As usual, nothing to do, nowhere to hang out so back in office. Suppose the only great things happened today was manage to chat with my wifey online. As it was already like 1am over at her end, so our chat was shortlived, luckily, the wireless network did not fails me. So considering a great start for the day b4 I drag myself to office.
Wow... the BK here is pretty expensive. I mean a Swiss Dbl Meal cost bout S$10, though the portion is slightly bigger than what we have back home. So conclusion... gotta get my apt soon and so that I can do my own cooking. Then I could possibly cut down on my expense soon. But the prob is, with so many defects and happening with the vessels here. Can't really find time of it at all:(
I suppose I must really go pray more more cos things still have not been going fine with me:p

No comments: