Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Frustrating!!!!

Been here for slightly more than a week... but I am very sure that my blood pressure will be going skyward!!! It had not been a smooth sailing and I am already expecting it before I came here, but nevertheless, I still wanna whine about it.

Maybe cos I have been working with ppl back home, where service support from supplier & contractor have been very forthcoming, hence whenever needed, a phone call and some tcss and things will move. But over here is different!!! Holiday come first. Going home is more important, customer is nobody. Promises made are subject to last minute change. No show is common at times. It is as if they dun mind to lose a customer at all. On so many occasions, I had experienced all these nonsense.

Then my guys, it either due to communication breakdown or refuse to take instruction. Apparently, deployment plan made to them the previous day had always been "thrown" out of mind. In order to fully ultilise the limited resources, so gotta plan each guy to various places, but somehow most of the time, I will have them going out all together to single location. I have heard so much excuses from them liow.

With paperwork piling up, and I myself have to attend to some of the vessels personally, sometime it really pissed me off. Nothing seems to go the way I want at this moment but... ENDURE!!!!!
Drastic situation would leads to drastic measures... go figure:)

No comments: