Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to hotel

It was my mum's b'day yesterday. So while I was on my way from Fujairah, gave her a call to send her our greeting. Only just about a 5 min chat on the phone as roaming is kinda expensive here, and also she would not want to chat too long as I am driving. And also making sure I have 2 hands on the steering wheel instead of 1 when I am traveling at 120km/hr:p Hopefully she can have the PC up and running soon the can chat longer online. Any way, can see that she misses us (me & my wifey), cos she was mentioning that it seems like a long while since we are gone, but it still a long way to go for our return. The time seems to past so slow:p Well... time is relative:) Simply put it this way... when u enjoy, time flies. When u in unpleasant situation, time crawls... Need I say more?

Btw, now having moved to the hotel I previously stayed (but different room), not much to update except some interesting happening there. Moved in on Tuesday and do the usual stuff, and the usual routine. But when I just bout to zzz, something unusual happens...

First, the toilet just flushed by itself!!! Well, it sure shock me initially. I mean how it happened? Hmmm... Wondering if this is a technical deficiency of a logic equipment.

Then whenever I go back to bed, and am about to doze off into dreamland, someone (or something) knock on the wall. Not banging, just knocking, loud enuf to wake you up. Well, first I tot it was something to do with the guest next door. But when it happens again, notice the noise came from another wall this time round. And again, and again... It goes through quite a while until I just say, please stop it, I need to zzz:p then somehow it stops happening, or maybe I am too tired to be aware of it:p

So these had happened for 2 nights in a row liow. And finally, I requested for a change of room, becos I am losing a lot of zzz cos of this disturbance. Hopefully I can get a different room and better rest tonight then:)

No comments: