Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Something positive

Just noticed the past two months, all my entries have been rather depressing, it feels so pessimistic... so for a change, though I am still in the midst of some shitty, sticky, tricky, demoralizing condition at this moment, I might as well look at the positive side.

The EPL had just concluded, both my wishes before the beginning of the season did not fulfill but on the bright side... Once again, 2nd yr in the roll that Everton had qualified for UEFA Cup in 2008/09 season, courtesy of a strong league position, 5th. Quite a feat, considering the limited resources they have, in term of players and financial. Teams like ManC & Pompey, whom had spend hell lot of money to get their players. Especially in the case of ManC, almost the entire first 11 is different, yet these teams are below the toffees.

Right now, hopefully the clubs moves further forward from here and could attract more world class & hardworking player to compete in both the UEFA Cup & a champion league position for that following season.

Just to add a sour note, hopefully the referee handling the merseyside derby next season could do a better job, maybe I can close in with another 3 points or more:p

At least I am looking positively ahead now:)

No comments: