Friday, May 9, 2008

Just another weekend...

Another hectic, ever frustrating wk just about to end as it goes into a wkend. But courtesy from one of our "understanding" client, we gonna have a extended week... meaning it working day for us on Sat, which is similar to Sunday in most part of the world. My request for the boat to carry out her monthly maintenance was shot down almost instantaneously when I send in for request. Reason... too short a notice, so claim 24 hour is insufficient, though I have given them 48 hours actually. Guess he failed his addition & substraction:p

Then now, he gave me only 48 hours to react to his "request", even after I called in to counter propose another date, which is 1 week later. Shot down again... Reason, they have to think of their ops and schedule. And he even go the extent to says.. Take it or leave it, if leave it, no maintenance day for the rest of the month. Now... that suckz!!! So LL, take up a Sat for maintenance, and cross my finger all logistic would goes smoothly. But knowing this is Dubai... chances is minimum, be happy to have 1%:p

Anyway... since today is a Friday, so try to take a break and pampered myself. And here I am in office, idling my day away, working on some paperwork, and enjoy my meals here. By means of pampering myself, I mean some better food as compared over the rest of the week. So I got myself a roast chicken for lunch and a hotdog (which is pretty cheap, by the standard here, only 2.50AED)

Hopefully this little roasted chicken can spurs up my day.

No comments: