The week starts off on a "Great" note... kena complain, that is:p Due to modern technology, so I am able to entertain a complain mail from our "understanding" client. So that really kicks start my day, and possibly the week too.
In any case, so far as mentioned before, gotta learn how to relax... or now a new word I learned... CHILLAX. Because recently found myself not in my usual self, if you know what I mean.... Short attention span, no more cool man as I gets agitated easily, then at times lost my sleep, and I start to eat a bit more chocolate:p So check out some sites, and it seems like a symptoms of stress, burnt out. So right now, I must find a way to calm my mind and so I guess my top priority now is learn to chillax.
So I intend to learn meditation:p Yup, sounds weird to some, but I suppose in order to learn to relax oneself, nothing beats the calmness that can be attained through meditation. So went checked out some sites, learn some basic meditation thingy, and put in practice last night. Though not exactly successful at that first attempt, but at least I started somewhere. So I will try again on a daily basis. Hope it helps:)
On the side note, I always mentioned about how dangerous to drive around here in this place and I have even given some personal average statistics based on my experience (seen & heard) here. But just yesterday and today, there is an adjustment needed to that. Because just yesterday alone, I have passed by 3 accidents at 3 separate times/location, involving a total of 8 cars. Then this morning, while driving here, I seen another accident involving 3 cars on the highway.
The accident this morning, I was nearly becoming one of the statistic as well. Because the bloody car (a Land Cruiser) that cuts into my lane and right into another lane, meaning he is attempting to cut two lane or more at one go. So what happen next was someone knock onto his left side of the car and he have to jammed brake. As you know, when he cuts into my lane, he was pretty near in front of me, so obviously I have to jammed brake myself too... just in time. Well, the car that knock onto that Land Cruiser, have another car kisses his car too. I suppose upon impact, this chap also jammed brake, but the car behind him did not managed to do so in time.
WOW... what a "Great" way to continue the start of my day.
In any case, so far as mentioned before, gotta learn how to relax... or now a new word I learned... CHILLAX. Because recently found myself not in my usual self, if you know what I mean.... Short attention span, no more cool man as I gets agitated easily, then at times lost my sleep, and I start to eat a bit more chocolate:p So check out some sites, and it seems like a symptoms of stress, burnt out. So right now, I must find a way to calm my mind and so I guess my top priority now is learn to chillax.
So I intend to learn meditation:p Yup, sounds weird to some, but I suppose in order to learn to relax oneself, nothing beats the calmness that can be attained through meditation. So went checked out some sites, learn some basic meditation thingy, and put in practice last night. Though not exactly successful at that first attempt, but at least I started somewhere. So I will try again on a daily basis. Hope it helps:)
On the side note, I always mentioned about how dangerous to drive around here in this place and I have even given some personal average statistics based on my experience (seen & heard) here. But just yesterday and today, there is an adjustment needed to that. Because just yesterday alone, I have passed by 3 accidents at 3 separate times/location, involving a total of 8 cars. Then this morning, while driving here, I seen another accident involving 3 cars on the highway.
The accident this morning, I was nearly becoming one of the statistic as well. Because the bloody car (a Land Cruiser) that cuts into my lane and right into another lane, meaning he is attempting to cut two lane or more at one go. So what happen next was someone knock onto his left side of the car and he have to jammed brake. As you know, when he cuts into my lane, he was pretty near in front of me, so obviously I have to jammed brake myself too... just in time. Well, the car that knock onto that Land Cruiser, have another car kisses his car too. I suppose upon impact, this chap also jammed brake, but the car behind him did not managed to do so in time.
WOW... what a "Great" way to continue the start of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment