Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It blocked again...

"Site Blocked - We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates."

This is the usual message pop up I see when visiting to some of the sites I have tried attempted to & it not the naughty sites. Sites like askmen, singporepools, flickr, skype and even singaporebrides... WHAT IS THIS????

Blocking those naughty sites, I can understand... but these??? It just don't make sense at all.

And interestingly, while all these sites are block, preaching about whatever reason they gave as above, you should check out what is happening on the ground. Pro is on the loose, freelancing is known. Working gals in the pub are norm. So wondering what kind of control element they have or are they looking at the right place.

No comments: