Arh... this headache is bothering me.
Suppose to go over to Fujairah today, woke up early just to make my way there early. But that little bit of headache is bugging me. Maybe it the late night yesterday, not cos of partying:) Nevertheless, still go ahead. Today is Friday, so the road condition is fantastic, but not my head.
30 min on the freeway, can feel now tat this headache is getting worse. Stop by the roadside and took a nap in the car:p Wow... 2hour had passed, bloody waste of my time liow, and petrol too:p But somehow this headache din goes off.
Bopian lah, got onto the nearest U-turn and back to hotel. Pop in 2 flu tablet, since I am a little bit feverish. Back to zzz. Weekend is never a peaceful day, cos the number of calls and emails din goes down, a matter of fact, at times it higher than wkday. So the suppose zzz din goes so well as plan either. These days, I am really afraid to hear my phone rings. My heart too an extra shock or some may call it, extra beat when the phone goes off, cos I noe 99% of the time, the caller would not be calling u to say hi but to give me work. So this is the extra "pressure" here:p
Best call of the day... from my repairer workshop, the manager called me to "inform" me that the parts din manage to come out of the port. Wondering where he got this info, cos I was the one who clear the shit out, and this bloody asshole called me in the noon time to inform me a freaking incorrect data before he even check with his workshop, and woke me up, with this headache still bugging me. Well, at least I am cool enough to inform me to countercheck once more before calling me next time, in a very nice tone:) So unlike me.
Greatest call of the day... or maybe a missed call, so have to call back loh... my wifey:) Need I say more???
Suppose to go over to Fujairah today, woke up early just to make my way there early. But that little bit of headache is bugging me. Maybe it the late night yesterday, not cos of partying:) Nevertheless, still go ahead. Today is Friday, so the road condition is fantastic, but not my head.
30 min on the freeway, can feel now tat this headache is getting worse. Stop by the roadside and took a nap in the car:p Wow... 2hour had passed, bloody waste of my time liow, and petrol too:p But somehow this headache din goes off.
Bopian lah, got onto the nearest U-turn and back to hotel. Pop in 2 flu tablet, since I am a little bit feverish. Back to zzz. Weekend is never a peaceful day, cos the number of calls and emails din goes down, a matter of fact, at times it higher than wkday. So the suppose zzz din goes so well as plan either. These days, I am really afraid to hear my phone rings. My heart too an extra shock or some may call it, extra beat when the phone goes off, cos I noe 99% of the time, the caller would not be calling u to say hi but to give me work. So this is the extra "pressure" here:p
Best call of the day... from my repairer workshop, the manager called me to "inform" me that the parts din manage to come out of the port. Wondering where he got this info, cos I was the one who clear the shit out, and this bloody asshole called me in the noon time to inform me a freaking incorrect data before he even check with his workshop, and woke me up, with this headache still bugging me. Well, at least I am cool enough to inform me to countercheck once more before calling me next time, in a very nice tone:) So unlike me.
Greatest call of the day... or maybe a missed call, so have to call back loh... my wifey:) Need I say more???

Check out this car, taken when I am on my way to office in late afternoon
No comments:
Post a Comment