Over in airport yesterday, I was approached by 3 pretty chinese gals and I am damn happy lah. Not because they're trying to hit on me, but seek for my assistance to help them translate the language barrier with the counter guys. The self happy part is cos me have finally been recognized as a Chinese, some one whom know mandarin. So I am not only be always assumed as Pilipino, Burmese, or Thai whom won't know mandarin:p hahaha... On the bonus, they gave me their mobile number too, citing that in the event I am going over to Bejing, could call them up. But I think can forget it lah, dun see the possibility or need at all.
Arrived here last night, through just another uneventful flight, less that very bumpy and scary landing. For a moment, thought something would goes wrong. Anyway, always could observe interesting things over here.
Starting with airport, you will see "No Smoking" sign pasted just above a table that have the ashtray. Then the local are happily sitting there, smoking away. So wonder how those signs work.
Then the luggage conveyor belt do not just bring your check in luggage only. It brings along lot of rubbish. Because apparently, people walking toward the belt, would just conveniently throw their small rubbish, eg, sweet wrappers, used tissue (yucks!!!) and cigarette butts too.
The hand trolley, interesting also have also double role. I saw this smoker, after done with his 1st stick, lighted the 2nd one. So what he did with the 1st one??? He just extinguished it and slot into the some holes along the handle bar. So trolley becomes a ashtray too:p
Arrived here last night, through just another uneventful flight, less that very bumpy and scary landing. For a moment, thought something would goes wrong. Anyway, always could observe interesting things over here.
Starting with airport, you will see "No Smoking" sign pasted just above a table that have the ashtray. Then the local are happily sitting there, smoking away. So wonder how those signs work.
Then the luggage conveyor belt do not just bring your check in luggage only. It brings along lot of rubbish. Because apparently, people walking toward the belt, would just conveniently throw their small rubbish, eg, sweet wrappers, used tissue (yucks!!!) and cigarette butts too.
The hand trolley, interesting also have also double role. I saw this smoker, after done with his 1st stick, lighted the 2nd one. So what he did with the 1st one??? He just extinguished it and slot into the some holes along the handle bar. So trolley becomes a ashtray too:p
Here I am, travelling at 150km/h (me not the driver) and notice in the picture, there is no street light at all. Can't imagine if I have to drive in such condition. Pretty challenging:)
No comments:
Post a Comment