Just when I tot of gng back to Singapore, to go do my personal stuff. Now I have been re-deployed (by myself) to KSA once more. Will be going there to assist my guys to clear out any outstanding matters, and preparation for the coming audit. But concurrently, I have some pretty important and outstanding stuff to clear here too. I mean a docking and a major repair, plus another e-docking.... on top of these, I am intending to return to Sg nxt week.
Actually, at this particular moment, I am kinda dilemma, cos as much as I would like to return to sort out my personal stuff, I also concern with these happening here. And foreseeing a burst budget in the docking, am sure kena minus points big time lah, and that mean choosing to return Sg at this moment, may not be a good timing. However, on the other hand, if I dun go now, I also dun noe when would be the best period to do so since it always so happening around here. So it seems like no end of shit here.
With a colleague from Sg to come assist me right now, I tot this might be a good window period for me to do so. Not exactly passed the bola to him lah, but sort of a reliever for me.
Met up with him for dinner tonite & discuss work as well. Of cos also tcss until 11pm at the restaurant. It always nice to have someone from Sg to be here, to update me the happening back there and someone familiar that I can relate to.
One interesting pop up... if I have regretted coming here???
Very difficult to answer:p
Actually, at this particular moment, I am kinda dilemma, cos as much as I would like to return to sort out my personal stuff, I also concern with these happening here. And foreseeing a burst budget in the docking, am sure kena minus points big time lah, and that mean choosing to return Sg at this moment, may not be a good timing. However, on the other hand, if I dun go now, I also dun noe when would be the best period to do so since it always so happening around here. So it seems like no end of shit here.
With a colleague from Sg to come assist me right now, I tot this might be a good window period for me to do so. Not exactly passed the bola to him lah, but sort of a reliever for me.
Met up with him for dinner tonite & discuss work as well. Of cos also tcss until 11pm at the restaurant. It always nice to have someone from Sg to be here, to update me the happening back there and someone familiar that I can relate to.
One interesting pop up... if I have regretted coming here???
Very difficult to answer:p
No comments:
Post a Comment