Sunday, June 22, 2008

Go back soon

Called my boss this morning, and updating him the usual stuffs and happening around in this region. So far, I guess, he have heard nothing but shitty stuff that is going on here. So am sure I din really given him much of the pleasant wkends. Also informed him of my intention of my return to sort out some personal issue back in Sg. Though din really object, but do concern about the happenings around here if it will be taken care of with my absence. So right now, I am crossing my fingers that my guys dun fails me. And allowing me some peace and quiet when I am back in Sg, else it gonna be tough for me to justify my return with my boss liow:)

This euro 2008 have been pretty fantatstic, not just becos German had against the odds and beat Portugal (a hot fav). But also another big gun (Holland) was knocked out by Russia last nite. The games have been great so far. Goals have been free flowing. So hope it keeps on coming and no anti climax at the final.

Hopeful finalist... Russia vs Turkey, cos both teams can really play nice footie and score goals. Forget bout the Germans (though I support them) & Spain, but I would like to see 2 new faces on the pitch on Final:)

No comments: