Monday, June 2, 2008

Luckless & drained...

And I though last Thursday was happening. Friday just got worse... I mean again, the replacement car involved in another accident. Though it only a small knock and I am not in the car at tat point of item. it all happened when I parked the car near the hotel, only to realise the knock on my rear signal resulted damages. So it goes to tell u how luckless I can be. I mean WTH... just one day after the accident, another one take place.

Then defects just keeps popping up from no where. Repaired engines, come up with new problem after sailing for few days. This really sets me wonder the capacity of the guys (contractor) whom did the job. My guy also need to scout around for new contractors, since these groups of guys could not do a good job, and it draining me.... mentally, pshologically and physically.

The only good thing over the wkend that happen to me is I managed to find the Signapore Deli. Went to try the Kway Tiao Goreng, no so much of Singapore taste but more like muslim stuff. But it ok, can make do with that. The only BIG turn off, is the cost!!! 23AED (S$10) for a plate of chay kway tiao??? This is crazy lah. Can only go there once in a while. Must do my own cooking soon.
A decent looking Char Kway Tiao (Muslim Style)

Right now, intend to plan to take a couple of days leave and return to Singapore, at my own cost. Need to go back do some prayers and hopefully seek some mental peace and comfort.

No comments: