Wow... it been a week since I last updated here. Not exactly a case of no happening, but rather the daily shits it like becomes such a norm that I can't really be bother to get upset with. Though at some point of time, I do get so upset that nearly takes the extreme measure:p
Anyway... the wkend comes and gone, apart from my routine to office, but this time round I had some pretty sinful wkend.. in term of food. Went to office only just after noon time, where along the way went to tabao some food (for both lunch & dinner)... and since it a wkend, ought to pamper myself a bit, end up got myself a KFC 3pc meal, A Indian style fried noodle (not the mee goreng we have back home) and a Mushroom Swiss Double Meal:p hahaha.... all these are consumed during my stay in office. I noe it sinful, but considering that all the ppl ard me had commented tat I lost weight. Tot I should gain some back before I return back.. at least wifey & family no heartache. Hahaha.... feels like a lame excuse to pamper myself:p
Went shopping too last wkend, intended to get some lucky charm thingy. But true to the prediction of my wifey and together with my arse luck, indeed I could not get anything at all. So I guess gotta wait till my return (hopefully soon) and get it:)
Anyway... the wkend comes and gone, apart from my routine to office, but this time round I had some pretty sinful wkend.. in term of food. Went to office only just after noon time, where along the way went to tabao some food (for both lunch & dinner)... and since it a wkend, ought to pamper myself a bit, end up got myself a KFC 3pc meal, A Indian style fried noodle (not the mee goreng we have back home) and a Mushroom Swiss Double Meal:p hahaha.... all these are consumed during my stay in office. I noe it sinful, but considering that all the ppl ard me had commented tat I lost weight. Tot I should gain some back before I return back.. at least wifey & family no heartache. Hahaha.... feels like a lame excuse to pamper myself:p
Went shopping too last wkend, intended to get some lucky charm thingy. But true to the prediction of my wifey and together with my arse luck, indeed I could not get anything at all. So I guess gotta wait till my return (hopefully soon) and get it:)
The only happening in the car park of shopping mall... a traffic accident IN the car park, resulted freaking massive jam and all the horning. Even required the attendance of the police:)
Some pretty nice looking boys doing some mini dancing concert in the mall, some kind of publicity. Overheard two gals were commenting the guy in blue singlet have a nice cute butt:)
No comments:
Post a Comment