Friday, June 13, 2008

My new car

Yeah... finally, got my new car. Though not the SUV that I was expecting, but since it free can't complain too much bout it. It a 2.7 Toyota Innova, a simple, no frill MPV. Kinda small by the standard of here. But for me, it more than good enough:) So for anyone whom might be interested for some inspiration 4D, go buy 4D on this license plate:)

Not much of a happening for me (Of cos work still happening:p), but once again witness 1 major traffic accident that took place right in front of me.. .about 5-10m away.

I was hitching a ride from boss to his place, where this new car parked there since I din have my local license until recently. On this single lane service road and evening peak hour, things are moving really pretty slow. Suddenly, out of no where, we heard this long screeching sound (you know that kind when someone jammed brake). After my recent accident, instinctively, I braced myself.

All of sudden, I saw this Lexus cars, maybe trying to overtake the long queue of slowing moving cars ahead of him, and maybe trying to cut into the cars near the junction (like what most does), however, this time round, he miscalculated and end up rammed right into a toyota (at the driver side), whom just half way making his left turn into some office compound. The impact resulted two piece of machine instantly becomes crushed metal and somewhat molded together instantly and pushes another length of distant into the sandy pavement. Lucky thing, there was no traffic from the opposite side of the road and no pedestrian on the pavement. But poor toyota chap, am sure he might have been hurt pretty bad.

Personally, I tot this lexus dude is just like most of the drivers these days... been impatient and trying to "save" some time, just by inconvenience others. At times, endangering other road user. Well, with me on my way collecting my new car. Am sure such drivers will always be a challenge for me during the time I am on the road.

No comments: