Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back to reality... (or living nightmare)

Time is relative. So when one is suffering, it seems like eternity. But when one going a great time, it just flies thru b4 u know it. And when in others,. it just vice versa.

Was back in Singapore since Wednesday morning, and have not updated my blog, simply because I am enjoying every minute (including zzz moment) of the time I am here. Be it in office or out at the yard, the feeling is so different as compare of the past 3 months. Everything is simply GREAT!!!

My direct route back to office from airport, and start working even though not necessary for me, so I guess the environment plays a great influence of my mood and morale to work. Now need to fine tune that mood and hopefully can bring it back to Dubai.

Met up a number of friends and colleagues for makan and drinks. That include doing my personal errand and paying a visit to our coy doc. Even the bad news of my health condition did not dampen my mood through the days I am here in Singapore. All available time have been indeed well utilized.

Time spend with family and in-laws have been pampered with great food, so make up a bit of the 10kg I lost from the last 3 months. The drinking session with my friends was one of the highlight since we have not been party for such long while, really crazy night.

Tonight, I will be on my way back there once more. So hopefully all things turn out fine and could be improve. Else the bad news I got from the doc could only get worse, which might possibly leads to my eventual, potential extreme measure. Interestingly, friends and family whom knows about it, had encourage me to take that extreme measure:p

Just in case, u wonder what was the bad news... Blood pressure went up from my pre-oversea deployment of 119/82 to a height of 140/95. Scary!!!

No comments: