Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to office

Touched down to Dubai airport at about 3am, and almost dragged myself thru the custom formality. And by the time I arrived in airport and to zzz it aldy 4:30am local time. But woke up at 7am to start my day once more. A slight different start today began with a new routine... began with a 5min quiet zombie like, staring at the ceiling, trying not to think of much stuff then do the BP self test.

Then the work began, as usual, emails, calls, and all sort of stuff. But still feeling light headed since I only have about 3 hours of zzz, so I sort of idle till 8:30am b4 I depart for office, with all my stuffs.

Would not want to comments too much about the day so let just says that there are things to keep me occupy for a while. And with my drowsy self, din really able to focus or concentrate. Kinda distracted in and out of the work:p Not very productive today in term of work output. So must try to kick start my engine once more and full throttle ahead.

Counting down 136 days to go for my USA trip:D

No comments: