For the 1st time, ordered a KFC delivery, since I am working in the office, so no point moving around for food. Ordered a simple 3 pc dinner meal and their butter corn. Maybe being a Thursday night, which is like a weekend here, so things were moving pretty slow. Waited for almost an hour before delivered to my office. Upon open up, I realise something... this 3 pc dinner meals comes WITHOUT the chicken. Wah Lau... is my luck really that bad??? Can't even get a decent meal delivery to me? Bopian, call them up again and highlight the missing order. Waited for almost 1.5hours, before they send my missing chickens back.
I suppose as part of their compensation, it came with 4 pc of chicken, a bun and a large fries. So end up, instead of a 3 pc chkn meal, I got myself a 4 pc supper meal:p
Food delivery is slow... likewise for our vessels delivery, both new builts & repairs!!!
Bloody hell...
The new builts have been delayed due to whatsoever reason given so far. So boss have asked me a couple of time for delivery timeline, which I have so far given been breached constantly. Until the last one, hopefully, no more slip up.
The repair... sigh... let just say it a wrong selection from our end. A yard whom have hell lot of limitation, in term of manpower and expertise, then promised that never fulfill at first instant. Even our class surveyor attending to it was commenting that this is one of theworst yard he had came across so far. Because he have to do a lot of extra effort in order to get the documentation. While I could not attend to vessel everyday, so I depend on my guys on the ground to help me supervise. But serisouly, this yard SUCKZ!!!
Back to work again... on a Friday morning. Just my way to spend my weekend, as usual:)
I suppose as part of their compensation, it came with 4 pc of chicken, a bun and a large fries. So end up, instead of a 3 pc chkn meal, I got myself a 4 pc supper meal:p
Food delivery is slow... likewise for our vessels delivery, both new builts & repairs!!!
Bloody hell...
The new builts have been delayed due to whatsoever reason given so far. So boss have asked me a couple of time for delivery timeline, which I have so far given been breached constantly. Until the last one, hopefully, no more slip up.
The repair... sigh... let just say it a wrong selection from our end. A yard whom have hell lot of limitation, in term of manpower and expertise, then promised that never fulfill at first instant. Even our class surveyor attending to it was commenting that this is one of theworst yard he had came across so far. Because he have to do a lot of extra effort in order to get the documentation. While I could not attend to vessel everyday, so I depend on my guys on the ground to help me supervise. But serisouly, this yard SUCKZ!!!
Back to work again... on a Friday morning. Just my way to spend my weekend, as usual:)
No comments:
Post a Comment