Today, another engine problem and it a brand new engine. And it not just a minor case, but a MAJOR one. Major enough to make my boss jump and I am expecting his call and email this morning, maybe in 4 hours time. Not sure if they regretted sending me here?:p hahaha....
Ever since I was here, as much as I would like to try my best. Somehow or rather, things just din goes the way I want. A matter of fact, it goes the possible direction. Screwing up big times. The number of adhoc major repair and involvement of major expenditure, I suppose I might have clocked the all time highest. Not exactly a good news for my boss. My colleague (an indian & philipino) earlier in the office was telling me, I MUST change my fengshui. Insisting me that maybe I am at the wrong place, wrong time, etc, etc. Think they must be feeling the jinx from me too:p hahaha....
Wow... this is just one of the number of records and sadly, not the most pleasant records I have set in the past 4 months. Makes me wonder...
NO MORE WONDERING.... MUST ENDURE UNTIL MY BOSS DON'T WANT ME TO STAY HERE!!!:p
Btw, temperature is really soaring... check this out.

No comments:
Post a Comment