I rem I have always complain bout my arse luck since I was here, ranging from work and my daily personal routine where nothing goes the way I wish or think. Though wifey been telling me not to blame on my luck but somehow it still tickles me a bit bit.
Work front... the numbers of records set for downtime, defect is unprecedented. And don't think it can be surpass anytime soon. Some call it time & spaces. Or how my colleague term it, a choked and overflow shithole and only to happen when I am here. In any case, I term it tough luck.
Personal front... from the two traffic related accident in the spaces of 1 day and one of the accident took place in the car park & I am the parked car that kena banged until the recent case, two punctured tire but with one spare tire available. Changing this tire under the Jul heat of UAE. Quite happening for the past 4 months.
Now, it seems like the virus is affecting someone else too. His work mainly deal with some authority agency have not been much of the smooth sailing. It like one thing after another, no end of shit. An today, when driving from his office to our place, he met with 2 traffic accidents. On both occasions, his butt kena kissed, all in the spaces of 20 min. So at least I can take consolation that at least it took me 1 day (24hourss) on both accident but it just took him 20minutes:p
So think I have influenced his luck liow?:p
Work front... the numbers of records set for downtime, defect is unprecedented. And don't think it can be surpass anytime soon. Some call it time & spaces. Or how my colleague term it, a choked and overflow shithole and only to happen when I am here. In any case, I term it tough luck.
Personal front... from the two traffic related accident in the spaces of 1 day and one of the accident took place in the car park & I am the parked car that kena banged until the recent case, two punctured tire but with one spare tire available. Changing this tire under the Jul heat of UAE. Quite happening for the past 4 months.
Now, it seems like the virus is affecting someone else too. His work mainly deal with some authority agency have not been much of the smooth sailing. It like one thing after another, no end of shit. An today, when driving from his office to our place, he met with 2 traffic accidents. On both occasions, his butt kena kissed, all in the spaces of 20 min. So at least I can take consolation that at least it took me 1 day (24hourss) on both accident but it just took him 20minutes:p
So think I have influenced his luck liow?:p
No comments:
Post a Comment