Many many years ago, a friend of mine asked me about some opinions about his work and what he should do. I remember I told him... “If there is ever one day you find yourself dragging out of the bed and to go office, that is the day you should start considering quitting. After a week or so, he quitted and joined another coy.
I have always believes that anyone whom find themselves in such a situation, it a sign that they are already sick & tired or maybe their heart is no longer for the coy. And in such situation, for the benefit of the coy and oneself, it only good they part each other. Because, as a de-moralize individual, the productivity goes down, unable to produce the similar output as before, then end result... a not so good appraisal from the boss, or even kena left, right, center more frequently and also company, as a whole, would not be performing as well, as the individual might have becomes that bottleneck.
In my previous, previous coy, where I worked for 8 yrs, it took me just a couple of days to decide my way ahead when that feelings kicks in, mainly because of the reality & practical reason. And Currently, I am in the similar shitty feeling. But this time round, somehow or something holds me back from taking that drastic, extreme measure in such short notice. I have this feeling for the past 3 months or so. It din goes away, a matter of fact, it just getting shittier, stronger to the point that I even dread waking up:(
More worrying mindset involve like hoping I get really sick, that need to be hospitalize. Or involve in some horrific accident, car or plane, whichever that can hurts me but not killing me:p
Actually kinda worrying that I have this mindset recently. This either a sign of me going into depression, or hopefully just a burnt out, which I hope to overcome it sooner rather than later.
Whatever the case, I must ENDURE for a while more. That is the promise I made to myself. I wanted to achieve something, but I am no where near now. In fact, I find myself dragged further behind from what I want to achieve.
ENDURE!!!
I have always believes that anyone whom find themselves in such a situation, it a sign that they are already sick & tired or maybe their heart is no longer for the coy. And in such situation, for the benefit of the coy and oneself, it only good they part each other. Because, as a de-moralize individual, the productivity goes down, unable to produce the similar output as before, then end result... a not so good appraisal from the boss, or even kena left, right, center more frequently and also company, as a whole, would not be performing as well, as the individual might have becomes that bottleneck.
In my previous, previous coy, where I worked for 8 yrs, it took me just a couple of days to decide my way ahead when that feelings kicks in, mainly because of the reality & practical reason. And Currently, I am in the similar shitty feeling. But this time round, somehow or something holds me back from taking that drastic, extreme measure in such short notice. I have this feeling for the past 3 months or so. It din goes away, a matter of fact, it just getting shittier, stronger to the point that I even dread waking up:(
More worrying mindset involve like hoping I get really sick, that need to be hospitalize. Or involve in some horrific accident, car or plane, whichever that can hurts me but not killing me:p
Actually kinda worrying that I have this mindset recently. This either a sign of me going into depression, or hopefully just a burnt out, which I hope to overcome it sooner rather than later.
Whatever the case, I must ENDURE for a while more. That is the promise I made to myself. I wanted to achieve something, but I am no where near now. In fact, I find myself dragged further behind from what I want to achieve.
ENDURE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment