Ever since my return from Singapore, I seems to have problem starting my engine. I mean, I know there are tonnes of stuff awaits me, deadlines just round the corner, and more new stuff piling up continuously... but it just seem so difficult to re-motivate myself to kick start my engine.
Not sure if this is a sign of burnt out. Or simply myself getting slack. Or maybe conveniently, I am so overwhelm with the works, that I have no idea where to start or so de-moralized to even start at all:p Whatever the case, i better starts soon, cos after some minor plucking session from my boss over the phone couple of days ago. The roads dun seems very smooth ahead if I continue.
Sometime I just wish, hope & pray that things would goes the way I want, but in reality, it not always possible. Pardon me... over at this part of the world, it NEVER possible. So gotta get a grip of myself, bite the bullet and push on. Though I am always preaching that "So be it" attitude, mainly because need to take care of my health as well:p
For 1 week, my personal monitoring routine had not given me much of a good news. The numbers are creeping up slowly and steadily. So really need to stay focus and bring down those numbers soonest before it hits to the point of no return & then, I am in deep shit:p
Btw, came across this Merc SLR McLaren on the road the other day. A very powerful looking sports car but considering I could overtake her, it goes to says this car have been under-utilised:p
Not sure if this is a sign of burnt out. Or simply myself getting slack. Or maybe conveniently, I am so overwhelm with the works, that I have no idea where to start or so de-moralized to even start at all:p Whatever the case, i better starts soon, cos after some minor plucking session from my boss over the phone couple of days ago. The roads dun seems very smooth ahead if I continue.
Sometime I just wish, hope & pray that things would goes the way I want, but in reality, it not always possible. Pardon me... over at this part of the world, it NEVER possible. So gotta get a grip of myself, bite the bullet and push on. Though I am always preaching that "So be it" attitude, mainly because need to take care of my health as well:p
For 1 week, my personal monitoring routine had not given me much of a good news. The numbers are creeping up slowly and steadily. So really need to stay focus and bring down those numbers soonest before it hits to the point of no return & then, I am in deep shit:p
Btw, came across this Merc SLR McLaren on the road the other day. A very powerful looking sports car but considering I could overtake her, it goes to says this car have been under-utilised:p
No comments:
Post a Comment