Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another wkend burn... but I am ok

Although I have sort of getting a bit bit tired with all these flying. I mean not like it those fantastic or exotic places that I am getting to. Having working in this part of the region, means where ever I go, it still here. But this trip was a bit better...

Because the entire week was nothing less than frantic. Nothing was going right. I mean I have made the necessary plans, and due to some serious case of communication breakdown, all the plans simply falls apart. Starting with engine that suppose to have been completed, was informed at the very morning that it have some problem, so that mean scramble to troubleshoot. Then follows with another engine that suppose to be installed, but only to be told the very morning that no mobile crane was arranged. After scramble to try to arrange but all fails, end up not much done. These are just glimpse of my ever happening week:)

So I think having to come here over this wkend to check out this two vessels, which this also giving me a different set of headache, it actually a bliss instead:p I mean it a different headache.

The bonus here for me.. a great chinese cursine dinner. Ma Po Tofu, with a decent Wontan Soup and a simple plain rice. I am so easily contented.

This place is really small... not much can be seen and this is 2 of the most prominent feature in the city.
The up & coming, to be complete Trade Center

A view of the Bahrain Finance Harbour

No comments: