Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hat-Trick

yeah.. I just scored a hat trick, or rather been scored a hat trick:p had another traffic accident and again, I have the back of my car knocked. Wonder why it always happen to me, wondering if I have some signal or decal that says... "Come Kiss My Arse":p

The weekend was pretty great for me. Apart from working in the morning, went for a late lunch with my boss, and thereafter, went over to his neighbour's place for some guys gathering, watching the Olympic Opening and have some wines, beers, and stuff. Got to know some friend, an English, an Espanyol. Wow... they sure have impressed me with their knowledge, especially in history. They were talking about some wars and stuffs, & the espanyol never fails to find opportunity to poke fun of the english history. It was for the fun of it, and truly, I'm sure have enjoyed myself. My very first enjoyment outing weekend.

Today is Sat, 9 Aug.... I won't say it a very special day for me, but it an highlight. Just watched the NDP online. Watching it alone, all by myself in a quiet office. A bit different:)

No comments: