Thursday, August 28, 2008

Holy Month Ahead

Just received a mail from my AO, stating the holy month ahead, there will be revise working hour. Technically, it will be from 0830 - 1430hr. Mind you... this is only theoretically and "official" timing, since we are working in this region, so it sort of a law for all company to practice it.

But practically, I dun think it is possible, considering the fact that the world dun stop turning just because some holiday coming. Neither would there be any chance that our customer will stop or shorten the operational hours in the oilfield. So meaning... it just B.A.U. for me. No diff at all

But the coming month poised my greatest challenge yet. Becos apparently, there will be no restaurant be open during the day time, so meaning my lunch will be a big question mark. Unless I cook myself, provided I get my apt REAL soon. So hopefully I can get it within the next few days:) Wish me luck...

Just for info, the last time I went over to select my apt, only to be rejected cos I will be staying alone. And reasons why single are rejected is interesting... Cos worry that I will be a bad influence to my neighbor and potential threat to them, ulterior motive towards their wife. So landlord dun want single to stay there. This is so...

No comments: