Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Inflation

Wow... was told that the inflation here is really taking it toll. According to my colleague, just a year ago, a pack of fine grain is only 13-14Dhs, but now, it going off at 22Dhs. This sounds really scary.

In the past, eating out is norm for most of the people here, but these days, more and more people chose to cook. Because eating out have become like a luxury liow.

I have been eating out all these while, so honestly, I did not see the difference what happened a year ago. But what I see is the very expensive meal I always having. I don't meal great food. Just some normal food court stuff, it would easily cost me 30Dhs. Just now, I was out for lunch, ordered a bowl of soupy noodle and it cost me 13Dhs. And the content is miserable. Literally 2 spoonful of noodles, and I have nothing left in the bowl, except for the soup. Even if my wifey is here, I think she can finish a few bowls of such. SERIOUS!!!

I MUST BEGIN TO COOK MYSELF OWN MEAL SOON!!!

Btw... just for info... 2.65Dhs = S$1.00

No comments: