Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shitty weekend

The weekend that just past wasn't exactly the best one, though I din recall having any good wkend at all over the past months. But this one was pretty sucky...

Started on Friday, after "begging" for time slot to do some engine thingy, only to realize I could not complete in time, due to some "unforeseen" circumstances". So end up, received a call from our client, and kena a mild one from him. Although end the night with some makan session at the Seaman Club with the guys, a plan that was had already planned, prior to this "screw up". A plan is a plan, so just go ahead with it. Ultimately, everyone needs a break.

Saturday.... back to the boat, trying to get the parts. Hunting high & low, finally got something and electrician is attending to it. Work till night time 9+pm. But still did not manage to complete it. Then on personal front, toffee kena trashed 0-3, at HOMEGROUND!!! Sigh... it a long long season ahead, I fear.

Sunday... started the day with some blasting session from our client. Cos the job still have not complete, and I had previously promised him 8hours of jobs. Now end up 3 days liow. He is a very unhappy man, and all I can do is apologize. Not much can be done except trying to recover the defects sooner rather than later.

No comments: