Yesterday, I got my match of the lifetime... went into the ring with Holyfield. Beat the shit out of him and of cos, I never got away scar-less. With his fury strike combo, got right to my face and hence I suffered some minor cuts. Most prominent would be the two swell up eyes:)
Ok... I noe someone gonna shout out "boliao" or "lame" lah!!!
The truth is tat, the extra "arse" on my arm is the contributing factor. Because went to a doc yesterday afternoon, after checking out the sign and symptoms so gave me a jab ad some medicine. Within half an hour, after return back to hotel, feeling damn weird, check out on the mirror and see two swell up eyes. Went back to the clinic and again, they gave another jab, suppose to counter allergy thingy. Don't know what shit is tat.
Actually, I wasn't initially pissed off because considering maybe this is 1 drug that I myself do not know I am allergy to, so could not fault them. (Though they claim a VERY rare group of people would allergic to this common drug, so I am that VERY rare group). But what really pissed me was that after given me another jab, my eyes still remain barely open-able. They just hand me another prescription and ask me to go collect myself, which is quite a hassle since the pharmacy is located elsewhere, not within the same complex. I thought the least they could do is offer to collect the medication on my behalf while I wait in the clinic. Is that too much to ask??? Sigh…
Btw, what you seen was a slightly better condition. But will be seeing another doc again, at elsewhere. I am not going back to this place anymore.
Ok... I noe someone gonna shout out "boliao" or "lame" lah!!!The truth is tat, the extra "arse" on my arm is the contributing factor. Because went to a doc yesterday afternoon, after checking out the sign and symptoms so gave me a jab ad some medicine. Within half an hour, after return back to hotel, feeling damn weird, check out on the mirror and see two swell up eyes. Went back to the clinic and again, they gave another jab, suppose to counter allergy thingy. Don't know what shit is tat.
Actually, I wasn't initially pissed off because considering maybe this is 1 drug that I myself do not know I am allergy to, so could not fault them. (Though they claim a VERY rare group of people would allergic to this common drug, so I am that VERY rare group). But what really pissed me was that after given me another jab, my eyes still remain barely open-able. They just hand me another prescription and ask me to go collect myself, which is quite a hassle since the pharmacy is located elsewhere, not within the same complex. I thought the least they could do is offer to collect the medication on my behalf while I wait in the clinic. Is that too much to ask??? Sigh…
Btw, what you seen was a slightly better condition. But will be seeing another doc again, at elsewhere. I am not going back to this place anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment