Went to the American Hospital just now. Consulted another doc's opinion and checks, as mentioned I chose not to go back to the previous one liow. He told me it some sort of infection, nothing contagious and minor, suppose to be. But looking at my condition where part of my arm showing sign of redness. So instead of medicine, the doc send me to some minor surgical procedure. Suppose to get all the shits out from that swollen lump.
So off I go...
Another doc came, so briefed me to usual SOP stuff, a bit of tcss, ("surprisingly", he know me a Singaporean, though he claim he have not received my file yet). And soon, get into action... no anesthesia jab to numb the thing, the doc just use some kind of icy spray continuous to spray on it, I suppose it meant to numb it but I can still somehow feels the cut. Using a razor sharp surgical knife, it slid open about 1-2cm on my arm.
So off I go...
Another doc came, so briefed me to usual SOP stuff, a bit of tcss, ("surprisingly", he know me a Singaporean, though he claim he have not received my file yet). And soon, get into action... no anesthesia jab to numb the thing, the doc just use some kind of icy spray continuous to spray on it, I suppose it meant to numb it but I can still somehow feels the cut. Using a razor sharp surgical knife, it slid open about 1-2cm on my arm.
Then proceed to press and squeeze the stuff greeny, slimy and mixed with blood out of it. The whole thing took only 5min, and lot of gauzes. Then send a pretty looking nurse to dress up the "wound".
Personal opinion, I thought it a bit overdo it:p but who cares:)
Hopefully, this is the last time I go to the hospital for this stuff.
Hopefully, this is the last time I go to the hospital for this stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment