Due to the limited options available, when comes to decent food at a reasonable cost, I have been sort of routinely patronize KFC, almost on a weekly basis. Some might wonder how I can still lost 10kg though I have this regularly. Anyway, last night went for my weekly dosage once more, however, was pretty surprise (or maybe not) that they have re-adjust the service level to a new low.
When comes to order my 3pc dinner meal, I have specifically stated no "breast" meat. But when it was served to me is in the combination. So I request to change that one piece. However, the particular cashier insists that it is not, but it keel meat. Hmmm... having worked in KFC before, I am sure I know what is the difference between the two, or rather both is the SAME. Keel = Breast. Unless some how along the years, someone have re-define keel & breast. So when I told her both are the same...
She actually raise her voice "just a bit bit", but enough to put her point across, corrected me and bring a piece of ribs right to my face and tell... "This is breast meat, you know?"
WOW... that is pretty rude, I must say. Anyway, knowing I can't get my point to her, so might as well go makan loh. No point argue:)
So I guess this unpleasant experience, have make me sort of blacklist KFC liow.
When comes to order my 3pc dinner meal, I have specifically stated no "breast" meat. But when it was served to me is in the combination. So I request to change that one piece. However, the particular cashier insists that it is not, but it keel meat. Hmmm... having worked in KFC before, I am sure I know what is the difference between the two, or rather both is the SAME. Keel = Breast. Unless some how along the years, someone have re-define keel & breast. So when I told her both are the same...
She actually raise her voice "just a bit bit", but enough to put her point across, corrected me and bring a piece of ribs right to my face and tell... "This is breast meat, you know?"
WOW... that is pretty rude, I must say. Anyway, knowing I can't get my point to her, so might as well go makan loh. No point argue:)
So I guess this unpleasant experience, have make me sort of blacklist KFC liow.
Just a lame, boliao whining:)
No comments:
Post a Comment