Nothing unusual... just wanna extend my appreciation to Chris & TL, for their wonderful gift, that they gave us (me & wifey), 2 X'mas ago:p I noe this is a very late thank you speech:p But recently, I have found it a fantastic and almost a life savior for me... ok, I have been too drama liow:D
Recently, that extra arse on my arm is such a pain that it make my work very inconvenient. Having to raise my lower arm to avoid contact on the table, this eventually results aching shoulder as well. But with this DS, it saves me from all these agony and offer some level of comfort as well:) So even right now, with the bandage on, it didn't affect me much at all.
Thank you, thought it a bit long overdue liow:p
Thank you, thought it a bit long overdue liow:p
1 comment:
You are most welcomed. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the infection. Take care and rest well.
Post a Comment