Monday, September 8, 2008

Low Productivity

Today had not been the most productive day. Though the official working hour is between 8:30am - 2:30pm, but sadly, I have spend at least 3 hours in the car, cos I was stuck in the traffic jam.

First I was stuck in the industrial area, and I think this is normal since it a morning peak hour, where all the happening take place. But damn sian. From 1 traffic light to another in a straight road, took me half an hour to reach the other end.

Then after the visit to the workshop, I was stuck for 2 hours in a jam when trying to return to Dubai, along a highway. The only entertainment I have was a short break when 2 cars in front of me bang on each other. Simply because neither one willing to give way to another and it hits each other, right in front me:p Sigh... end up, I am stuck for a short while, trying to filter out from this "accident" lane. Luckily, with some reckless, daring maneuver and incorporate with a "nice" driver who "gives way" to me. allowing me to get out of that mess:)

Apparently, this would potentially be what I'll be going through on a daily basis once I shift to my apartment. The road along this stretch always jammed up in the morning, from 6am till 12pm. That how sucks the traffic condition.

Arhhhh..... I just hate the traffic here!!!

No comments: