Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo Boo....

Sigh... Received an email from my big boss. Seeking explanation of a certain high cost incurred recently or rather, a very HIGH cost. Almost 4 times higher as compare to normal vessel I deal with.

Not sure how I can explain. I mean constantly, me been bugging my guys over in RT but all the while remains silent or close to zero feedback. So now when the bill pops up, I kena the answering. I can't simply tell my big boss that I don't know. Went to seek my boss here for advice, and he simply wash his hand citing not wanting to get involve, so meaning I am all alone then... Hahaha... guess I'm in for a tough ride ahead then.

While I could not say I don't know, I might as well said I could not control over the happenings over there. I noe both sounds similarly incompetent on my part, but rather then pushing the blame to my guys, me just soak it up loh. Anyway, think I really need to tighten up the things over the other side. No more Mr Patient and Nice guy since I kena enough on their behalf.

No comments: