Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pampering myself

Another hectic week, and a crazier week ahead... all these to a certain extent, is planned:p Cos I will be going away for a 1 long month of break, all the way to State an meet up with my wifey.

Finally... after a miserable long period, going through the frustration on a almost daily basis, facing with challenge tougher than conquering Mt Everest (ok, maybe over exaggerate:p) but the point is... me had not really enjoy my stay here to date. Of cos, I am not here to enjoy but neither do I want to fall into the other spectrum of mood mah.

In any case, dun think too much liow. Right now, counting down to 4 more days, and I will be having my break. Although my new SI came in much later than I would hope he could, but at least over the next few days, he will be overloaded with information and task to keep him busy for the rest of the month. So hopefully he can handle it.

Over the weekend, me just went to pampered myself with the best briyani in town. and the greedy side of me ordered something else too, though no idea what is it. Shiok Shiok...

This is before....


This is what happen 20mins later...

No comments: