Saturday, October 11, 2008

Road User

Since day 1, I have been complaining, ranting, grumbling about the road users here. It just so annoying and every now and then, it really got onto my nerves.

Just alone today, I have been thru 3 incidents that pretty pissed off....

First, jaywalker, I mean I know all around the world, there are jaywalker everywhere. But somehow, it only here "jaywalk" is a right. Nothing illegal, or so the chap whom claim to be. It all happens when I was driving when out of nowhere, this couple just steps down from the pavement and walk across the road, totally ignoring my oncoming vehicle. Naturally, I horned them. Bloody guy, just stops there, right in front of my car and shout all sort of nonsense and comically sign languages. I mean... WTF??? Who is wrong here?

Then he walk to my passenger side of the door and shouted at me. Apparently, he claims that he can call the police and arrest me for horning him when he walks across a road. Hahaha... this is really AMAZING!!! This brings the understanding of his intellect into a new low.

Then, on my way to office, as usual, there bound to be some jerks who would drive recklessly on the highway, which I am so used to it these days, no point complain about it. But this particular lady, who did likewise suddenly cuts into my lane and for whatever damn reason, she just step hard on the brake suddenly. Nearly resulting me bump into her, but I manage to sway my car into the next lane. Obviously I horned at her lah. The next thing happens was this lady will just repeatedly cut into my lane and “blocks" my passage. And each time, she would just jam brake a bit bit, but at least I have already kept a short distance from her, so no immediate cause of alarm. This happened for the next few km. Hmmm.... Childish act, I suppose.

Lastly into the parking area. Having turned on the hazard light as I enter this small lane, indicating I will be parking in the coming empty lot. Bloody Hummer driver just drives up right behind me and even horned me to moves on. So when I engaged to reverse gear, the horn goes even longer. Very annoying and definitely, attention seeking. And since I see there is another lot available slightly ahead, I might just moves over and park there. I mean just a couple of extra meters not gonna kill me. But that far arse hummer driver took my initial intended lots and walk into the building. I suppose that explain that extra fats and mass.

No comments: