After more than 20 hours of agonizing flight (though I was looking forward too, such ironic), finally, me arrive in San Francisco (SFO). But all the fatigue gone off once I saw my wifey. YEAH.....:) Finally, after such long while.
Pretty happening beginning of our trip... all started off after collecting our rental car (sadly, not the car of our choice due to limited selection)
Though I am use to left hand drive, but obviously none of us are familiar in this area, so have to depends on this GPS thingy. But the gadget tends to gives some adhoc instruction, that really test out the driving skills. And now I am glad I had been trained to drive in mid east, cos all those "skills" I mastered there had really put in good use here. And of cos, the drivers here are more friendly so that makes my movement and adhoc maneuver much easier:p
Then after 10-15min on the highway, I realize I can’t find my BB. Suspected I left it over at the service counter at the car rental. So once again, depends on GPS to guide me back, only after some mis-turn here & there:p So me went back alone to the counter and ask for it. Sadly, the chap say... "Nope, nothing's here". So left with no choice, but return to the car parked downstairs. Hahaha... there it goes, my wifey is holding my BB, and told me that I have left it in the back seat:p Wasted 1 hour for the episode. Not too bad a start:)
But the dinner was great, a Thai makan place (highly recommended by her colleague). Must says the food is indeed good, or maybe I have been deprive from such food selection all these while. But I guess it just me, but somehow it a bit bit too "Zhong Kuo Wei" for my liking and maybe that why her colleague likes it. But a bonus, I found "Bak Chuo Mee":p

So at least the first day is fine and looks forward for more enjoyable days ahead for the rest of the month.
The temp here is pretty cool now, maybe 15 - 20deg.C... nice nice:)
Pretty happening beginning of our trip... all started off after collecting our rental car (sadly, not the car of our choice due to limited selection)
Though I am use to left hand drive, but obviously none of us are familiar in this area, so have to depends on this GPS thingy. But the gadget tends to gives some adhoc instruction, that really test out the driving skills. And now I am glad I had been trained to drive in mid east, cos all those "skills" I mastered there had really put in good use here. And of cos, the drivers here are more friendly so that makes my movement and adhoc maneuver much easier:p
Then after 10-15min on the highway, I realize I can’t find my BB. Suspected I left it over at the service counter at the car rental. So once again, depends on GPS to guide me back, only after some mis-turn here & there:p So me went back alone to the counter and ask for it. Sadly, the chap say... "Nope, nothing's here". So left with no choice, but return to the car parked downstairs. Hahaha... there it goes, my wifey is holding my BB, and told me that I have left it in the back seat:p Wasted 1 hour for the episode. Not too bad a start:)
But the dinner was great, a Thai makan place (highly recommended by her colleague). Must says the food is indeed good, or maybe I have been deprive from such food selection all these while. But I guess it just me, but somehow it a bit bit too "Zhong Kuo Wei" for my liking and maybe that why her colleague likes it. But a bonus, I found "Bak Chuo Mee":p
So at least the first day is fine and looks forward for more enjoyable days ahead for the rest of the month.
The temp here is pretty cool now, maybe 15 - 20deg.C... nice nice:)
No comments:
Post a Comment