Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Out of SFO

Today, we have moved out of San Frans, and proceed to Anaheim (AH), where Disneyland is. The past 4 days have been really enjoyable. Not just on the makan, mostly chinese stuff, since it is something I have been seriously deprive from and also had a couple of really nice seafood makan, we have also scouted a number of places and seen a number of things. Also lost a number of times on the road. Sadly, these 4 days of eating had resulted some obvious weigh gain, when I could feel the tightness at my belt. A good sign that one of my KPI for the trip have achieve.

After checking out of the hotel, we actually have to go change our rental car because of the limited size. Luckily, we manage to change to a bigger car, with no extra cost. Or at least not on the rental cost, that is. Because, with the bigger car equate to bigger fuel tank and possibly higher fuel consumption. And this trip, there will be more driving ahead, so see how it goes along the way:)

The long trip from SFO to AH, 6+ hours wasn't as bad as I thought it would. The duration could have been shorten if not for the close brush with the US traffic law:p My attempt to beat the 100mph speed mark only last less than a min before I was caught and signaled to pull over to the road side. Hahaha... luckily, the traffic police had been kind enough to let me off. So for the rest of the trip, I was like a good boy, didn't want to try anything funny:)

Tomorrow, we will be going over to Disneyland, so hopefully, the weather could be kind to us. It gonna be another eventful period, hopefully only for the good things, and no more brushes with the law:p

No comments: