My one month road trip was an refreshing experience. Though I had a near brush with the local authority, a near speeding ticket and potentially, a confirmed runaway toll offence... but amid all these, it have definitely been a great experience.
However, now back to this place, where driving is always a challenge, due to the fact that the way people drives here are simply reckless, mindless, care-less group of drivers. Driving etiquette is never on the list, giving way is near impossible, cutting lane is common and to do so in the most mindless, idiotic, life-threatening (at least to me) way is usual.
Allow me to quote some examples...
Throughout my entire month vacation in State, traveling to various cities, I have came across two traffic accidents. So imagine that I have only return here for one week, I have already witness similar number of accidents on the road.
Then today, while driving to other location, one bloody Merc driver (fully tinted glass), just recklessly cut between me & another car, resulting both of us gotta sway outward. Just imagine, two cars on two separate lane, and this bloody MF Merc just cut in between two of us. This is really one of its kind.
Basically, what most of the road users (including pedestrians), seriously lack the knowledge of manners, patience and most importantly, the sense of safety.
However, now back to this place, where driving is always a challenge, due to the fact that the way people drives here are simply reckless, mindless, care-less group of drivers. Driving etiquette is never on the list, giving way is near impossible, cutting lane is common and to do so in the most mindless, idiotic, life-threatening (at least to me) way is usual.
Allow me to quote some examples...
Throughout my entire month vacation in State, traveling to various cities, I have came across two traffic accidents. So imagine that I have only return here for one week, I have already witness similar number of accidents on the road.
Then today, while driving to other location, one bloody Merc driver (fully tinted glass), just recklessly cut between me & another car, resulting both of us gotta sway outward. Just imagine, two cars on two separate lane, and this bloody MF Merc just cut in between two of us. This is really one of its kind.
Basically, what most of the road users (including pedestrians), seriously lack the knowledge of manners, patience and most importantly, the sense of safety.
No comments:
Post a Comment