Since my return to Dubai, I have began my weight loss routine. A new set of regime and target I have set in order to get myself in the possible best shape, though I still believe round is still a shape when I next meet up wifey, possibly (or maybe hopefully) in Feb 09:)
My holiday in US had got me gain quite a few pounds and a couple of inches round my waist, if I ever consider have one at all. So these days, back in apartment now, my dinner is now all about steam vege and possibly nothing more. Then would hit to the gym for some light workout and running. Target this to goes on for at least a month just sort of condition my body, since I have not been working out at all for the past 9 months.
But honestly, it had been pretty tough to kick start the gym routine though, since mentally I am still very lazy and physically still incompetent to match up my desire. Now me is arching all over, but in a shiok way. So look forward to Feb 09, when I hope I can lose that extra few pound but possibly add a few more mass around arm and shoulder which my wifey would really HATE:p
My holiday in US had got me gain quite a few pounds and a couple of inches round my waist, if I ever consider have one at all. So these days, back in apartment now, my dinner is now all about steam vege and possibly nothing more. Then would hit to the gym for some light workout and running. Target this to goes on for at least a month just sort of condition my body, since I have not been working out at all for the past 9 months.
But honestly, it had been pretty tough to kick start the gym routine though, since mentally I am still very lazy and physically still incompetent to match up my desire. Now me is arching all over, but in a shiok way. So look forward to Feb 09, when I hope I can lose that extra few pound but possibly add a few more mass around arm and shoulder which my wifey would really HATE:p
No comments:
Post a Comment