YEAH.... me got my X'mas wish!!!
As some may know, X'mas in this part of the world is not a public holiday, so it up to the company to decide whether or not should 25 Dec is a company holiday. Of cos, since most of the companies around the world would be close on the same day, so obviously my boss had already declare that 25 Dec is a holiday for the office.
BUT in view of some up-coming happening, and the urgency to get it sorted out before the next working day, 29 Dec, hence my colleague had asked me to arrange some customer requirement test on vessel with contractor at earliest opportunity, and in this case, 25 Dec. Meaning, I will be onboard the vessel on 25 Dec, working my day away with the contractors. Of cos, dun think this colleague of mine will be there at all:p But it pretty ok, since I had been complaining about what might be a lonely X'mas, and hoping for some company. Now I got the company of my crew and contractors, maybe can even have a small little makan party with them as well.
Of cos, all these will have to be done by late afternoon, cos I will have to go back to office, where I will get to chat with my wifey. Currently, while typing this blog, me is trying to visualize how she looks like in the Santa Rina costume:p
Sure hope she have some picture available when I chat with her on X'mas Day.
As some may know, X'mas in this part of the world is not a public holiday, so it up to the company to decide whether or not should 25 Dec is a company holiday. Of cos, since most of the companies around the world would be close on the same day, so obviously my boss had already declare that 25 Dec is a holiday for the office.
BUT in view of some up-coming happening, and the urgency to get it sorted out before the next working day, 29 Dec, hence my colleague had asked me to arrange some customer requirement test on vessel with contractor at earliest opportunity, and in this case, 25 Dec. Meaning, I will be onboard the vessel on 25 Dec, working my day away with the contractors. Of cos, dun think this colleague of mine will be there at all:p But it pretty ok, since I had been complaining about what might be a lonely X'mas, and hoping for some company. Now I got the company of my crew and contractors, maybe can even have a small little makan party with them as well.
Of cos, all these will have to be done by late afternoon, cos I will have to go back to office, where I will get to chat with my wifey. Currently, while typing this blog, me is trying to visualize how she looks like in the Santa Rina costume:p
Sure hope she have some picture available when I chat with her on X'mas Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment