2008 is coming to an end pretty soon... when I looked back, I realized I have not achieved a great deal of stuff. So I suppose I need to review and buck up for the new year!!!
Just a bit of re-cap, in 2008, what I did most is whining, grumbling and complaining. So for 2009, I should try to minimizes that. Though I can't really quantify a number, but I suppose going by guts feel, I do indeed need to curb down my frustration, even though I am here.
Then on the work front, I suppose I must now try to meet deadline more promptly, especially me have no more excuse liow, as I have a tech supt whom suppose to assist me (provided he is still around as I am toying the idea of some extreme measure). But even without him, I suppose I would need to really push myself a little further and a lot more in term of focusing.
Still on the work, maybe I should start to find some initiative or at least 1 improvement to smoothen out my department processes. Because to date, I am still feels like fire fighting, moving around to pick up parts, and on the ground doing trouble shooting. Seems like no time for other stuff (eg, looking for part time gf)
And if I can achieve the above, maybe I might be able to find some time in the evening, getting back home, not necessary on time but at least slightly earlier than now, then I might be able to spare some hours to do some workout and get back my health status, NOT built since I dun think I have that since couple of years back:p
In 2009, together with wifey, we will be going thru some preparation for our BIG day at the end of the year, so given the schedule available for both of us to be around, there will be a fair bit of coordination required, from across the globe and possibly helps from our sibling as well. That BIG day, ought to be nothing less than perfect, so this would be my KPI for the year:)
Just a bit of re-cap, in 2008, what I did most is whining, grumbling and complaining. So for 2009, I should try to minimizes that. Though I can't really quantify a number, but I suppose going by guts feel, I do indeed need to curb down my frustration, even though I am here.
Then on the work front, I suppose I must now try to meet deadline more promptly, especially me have no more excuse liow, as I have a tech supt whom suppose to assist me (provided he is still around as I am toying the idea of some extreme measure). But even without him, I suppose I would need to really push myself a little further and a lot more in term of focusing.
Still on the work, maybe I should start to find some initiative or at least 1 improvement to smoothen out my department processes. Because to date, I am still feels like fire fighting, moving around to pick up parts, and on the ground doing trouble shooting. Seems like no time for other stuff (eg, looking for part time gf)
And if I can achieve the above, maybe I might be able to find some time in the evening, getting back home, not necessary on time but at least slightly earlier than now, then I might be able to spare some hours to do some workout and get back my health status, NOT built since I dun think I have that since couple of years back:p
In 2009, together with wifey, we will be going thru some preparation for our BIG day at the end of the year, so given the schedule available for both of us to be around, there will be a fair bit of coordination required, from across the globe and possibly helps from our sibling as well. That BIG day, ought to be nothing less than perfect, so this would be my KPI for the year:)
No comments:
Post a Comment