Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Day 2009

New Year Day and here I am, as usual, in office.

Tons of stuff to do and damn frustrating... but told myself, gotta keep my cool, so came here to blog about boliao stuff:p

Anyway, last night, not much happening... just went to two sea trial, spend some part of the day (6 hours) on the boat, cruise to no where. Made lots of comments, highlighted lots of stuff. In between, spend another 5 hours on the road. Wonder why am I doing this??? I thought I have an assistant:p

Anyway, the driving was pretty challenging last night. And I thought the fog that I mentioned a few days ago was bad, but last night was terrible. Check this out, this is taken when I was on my way back from Fujairah.
I can barely see 10m ahead of me. While I have slow down and keep to the slow driving lane, I am indeed impressed with others, whom can simply zoom pass me. Wonder what sort of diet they have to see and ability to react should any thing appear in front:p But as a practice, they all did turn on their blinking hazard light. Would that helps???

Well... this is a picture taken from my apartment this morning. Pretty foggy too.

No comments: