Monday, January 5, 2009

Blar... blar... blar...

Just some randomly grumbling...

Case 1
Recently, there have been some things din go according to the plan, and interestingly, the feedback I got was the fault lies with me. Feedbacks from my colleagues. The problems are...

1. I speak too fast that the other party (suppliers, contractors whom suppose to be more proficient in their command of english as compare to the crew/mechanics) have difficulties understanding my message, hence things din go according to plan. However, I wonder how our crew & mechanics able to understand my message then.

2. Then I speak with some slang that they could not understand. Again, I wonder...

3. I am over demanding with regards to my request. Hmmm.... over demanding? I wonder again...

Case 2
For the 2nd time in a month, I am a messenger for someone. Because of the unhappiness/conflicts towards other individual, and therefore chose not to talk to them. Instead, I am the one to relay the message. Mis-comm or simply a clash of characters?

Case 3
Cos of some crew who call me up for assistance regarding their certain issue, poor guy kena blasted after I consulted the PIC of the matter. Stating why the crew chose to call me instead of calling the PIC. Well, I suppose when you get blasted, you would not want to go back to that pax, right?

No comments: