Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just hope (or should it be expect?)

Right now, I am waiting, not expecting it but just hoping, that the phone would rings or a message would comes, BUT dun think it will happen liow. Also I can't tahan liow, think I better make my way back to apartment to concuss since I still gotta work tomorrow (or rather today:p)

Well, after I made my way back to HFZ office, from Dubai office just now, it already 11+pm. Cos this evening, after the discussion with those potential it too "late" to go back HFZ office knowing the crazy traffic condition, therefore I stayed back in office, checking mails, surfing nets and take a short break, since my laptop is back in HFZ office. So technically, me din really work OT today. So once I am back to HFZ, just do a bit of my work and patiently waiting at the same time. As the time ticks away and energy draining slowly, so make an attempt to call....

CONNECTED!!!... "please leave your message...." sigh.... think no signal. Bopain, try again later.

Again.. .sama sama... more sian. After a few attempts, so lagi bopian, sms her Instead and now standing by to go back liow.

Tak Bolek tahan liow... Guess my hope din comes true after all:)

No comments: