This afternoon, after going through some inspection with potential client. Prior to bring them back to office, they actually requested to go shopping, so LL have to bring them loh. They are potential client after all, and I do not have to pay for their shopping. Also, I get to shop as well:p
Can see that they are shopping for others, more than for themselves, at least based on those stuff that they bought. And one of the gentleman, went to Toys'r'us, so since nothing to do, just goes in as well.
After hanging around for a while, came across the classic game set... Twister!!!:)
"Fond" memory of this game:p I suppose most boys (young guys) would love this games as well. Especially when play with the gals:p Hahaha... I would not offer too much detail:)
Can see that they are shopping for others, more than for themselves, at least based on those stuff that they bought. And one of the gentleman, went to Toys'r'us, so since nothing to do, just goes in as well.
After hanging around for a while, came across the classic game set... Twister!!!:)
"Fond" memory of this game:p I suppose most boys (young guys) would love this games as well. Especially when play with the gals:p Hahaha... I would not offer too much detail:)
No comments:
Post a Comment