Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Body Language (BL)

This is something I always love to knows more about it. Can't say I have study in depth of it, but I have always been constantly read up on this subject. Realizing that in different part of the world, different culture, the same gesture might means different thing. Of cos, there are still some universal BL that all knows, eg... ceter finger? Personally, I would think BL is more powerful than speech itself.

I mean, let be honest, most of us tend to hear rather than listen to others when we communicate. So how much have one really absorb is a question mark. Most of the time, we would also tend to catch only the key words and make out what was said. Nothing wrong with it actually, but ever wonder what the other party says is truthful, no bullshit?

So BL might just comes into the picture, so carefully observing various gesture, muscle movements and tone, these are bits & pieces of information. I am not an expert, so I am still learning. Hopefully, one day, I will indeed laern more (or master) this langauge:)

Warning: Sometimes Ignorance is bliss; after gaining this knowledge, you may be hurt when it is obvious that someone is lying to you:)

No comments: