Wah.... my first CNY alone in oversea. But since there are some work ongoing, so I guess there isn't much time to feel lonely. Tried calling my wifey yesterday, but due to poor reception, guess me just have to wait till her return from her weekend getaway with friends. My bro was complaining about having to work till late but in my scenario, I guess I am pretty okay with it. Since there is nothing for me to do even if I goes back apartment early. So might as well, stay back late then:)
Look forward to a simple, no fan fare, minimum hassle year ahead, especially in my work. I dun expect super duper excel in my workplace, just give me a simple and minimum defect, maximum onhire, that is all I'm looking for/ Is this a tall order?:p
As for my personal life... hmmm... maybe should start going out to look for some friends. Maybe I should start it off from this weekend onward. Guys or gals, just fine with me. Just looking for some company when weekend comes by, so I can minimize the need to come office over the weekend as well.
Look forward to a simple, no fan fare, minimum hassle year ahead, especially in my work. I dun expect super duper excel in my workplace, just give me a simple and minimum defect, maximum onhire, that is all I'm looking for/ Is this a tall order?:p
As for my personal life... hmmm... maybe should start going out to look for some friends. Maybe I should start it off from this weekend onward. Guys or gals, just fine with me. Just looking for some company when weekend comes by, so I can minimize the need to come office over the weekend as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment