Because last nite, after working onboard some vessel, I went over to Fujairah to look at the vessels there, since reported some matter. After which, I went over to my guys' place, just trying to charge up my mobile (which once again drain out after a day) and tcss with them as well. When I was there, only 2 of them is around, so after tcss for a while, me just go hook up my laptop to work and discuss something with them.
After a while, my guy (who was absent earlier) came back, so I just take a glance to his direction as he greeted me. After a short correspond from the distance, he went to his room. Just as he walk off, I thought I saw a lady behind him. An indian lady, so dun care lah. Because he mentioned before that his wife will be coming for 2 weeks here. So din really bother.
Fast forward today... onboard the vessel, after some job so sit down chatting with one of my guy. So asked him how long had his wife been here? He looks puzzled and ask more, only to conclude that I have saw a "hantu":) Because I am not the first one to see it liow, since in the past, there have been seen by other guys as well. And some of them, actually pretty freak out. Hahaha... So I was telling him, then maybe I should stay overnight at their apartment once, to experience it:p
So if indeed what I "saw" is the "hantu", then maybe that explains why I am into all these shits over this period:) Think must go pray pray or ask my mum to go pray more for me, especially over this CNY period:)
After a while, my guy (who was absent earlier) came back, so I just take a glance to his direction as he greeted me. After a short correspond from the distance, he went to his room. Just as he walk off, I thought I saw a lady behind him. An indian lady, so dun care lah. Because he mentioned before that his wife will be coming for 2 weeks here. So din really bother.
Fast forward today... onboard the vessel, after some job so sit down chatting with one of my guy. So asked him how long had his wife been here? He looks puzzled and ask more, only to conclude that I have saw a "hantu":) Because I am not the first one to see it liow, since in the past, there have been seen by other guys as well. And some of them, actually pretty freak out. Hahaha... So I was telling him, then maybe I should stay overnight at their apartment once, to experience it:p
So if indeed what I "saw" is the "hantu", then maybe that explains why I am into all these shits over this period:) Think must go pray pray or ask my mum to go pray more for me, especially over this CNY period:)
No comments:
Post a Comment