Saturday, January 24, 2009

Celebrating CNY

No CNY celebration for me this time round. But if there is any, I suppose is the additional shits and works that is getting overwhelming. So need to grumble a bit in order to vent it out via this mean, though I know I say in my resolution, I must minimize all these grumbling & complains. So I am still trying to minimize it. Maybe won't get to see to much of this in future.

Since the beginning of Thursday, the usual weekend routine, where vessel will gives me some shit. But this time round, it a bit more shitter, cos it not just 1, not 2 but 4 vessel!!! Hahaha... scrambling all around the place, drove about 500km for the entire day. how I know??? cos me just top up my fuel in morning, and the need to top up again at night, just before I go home.

Woke up 5am in the morning when the previous night zzz at 2am, and the 1st call came in at 6am. Not too bad, at least I have 1 hour of peacefulness. But what lead next are never ending calls, that drains out my mobile battery before noon. Since happen to be onboard 1 vessel, so get my mobile slightly charge before proceed to another vessel. The longest period onboard the last vessel was about 2 hours, good for my charging liow. By the time I finished with the vessel defect troubleshooting and a bit of people hataming, already 12am liow. Back to office to rush up some paperwork before heading home, that is about 2am liow.

And this is what happen at 2am... traffic jam on this major highway cos of some major structure moving. So by the time I reached home...3am. Not too bad a jam.

In another 4hours time, me is awake and started another day:)

FANTASTIC!!!

No comments: