yeah... I just did it!!! Or rather I did it yesterday. And before you mind wander where else, read the followings.
Asked my assistant to see me back in office in the evening. And after going through all the updates and stuff, I break the news to him, in the best possible tactful, not harming his ego or confidence (if any) on his first & last official review by me.
Last meaning... I told him I need to let him go. His reaction... was very much expected, cos that is what I have anticipated and prepared for. Even his "concern" about certain things was expected as well. I suppose I have read his mind pretty well then.
Hahaha... well, since he had displayed that confidence, sure hope he is ready to take up new challenges elsewhere. I would not say he learn a lot here but sure hope he would take my advice and improve in those area I mentioned.
He is young & more to learn. It still a long long way ahead for him so be humble & receptive:)
Asked my assistant to see me back in office in the evening. And after going through all the updates and stuff, I break the news to him, in the best possible tactful, not harming his ego or confidence (if any) on his first & last official review by me.
Last meaning... I told him I need to let him go. His reaction... was very much expected, cos that is what I have anticipated and prepared for. Even his "concern" about certain things was expected as well. I suppose I have read his mind pretty well then.
Hahaha... well, since he had displayed that confidence, sure hope he is ready to take up new challenges elsewhere. I would not say he learn a lot here but sure hope he would take my advice and improve in those area I mentioned.
He is young & more to learn. It still a long long way ahead for him so be humble & receptive:)
No comments:
Post a Comment