Yesterday, as I was not in my Dubai office, received a call from our agents that the spares I ordered had arrived from Singapore. So naturally, I asked my colleague over there to assist to handover the spares over to our driver, who in turn will bring to the yard and pass it over to my tech supt.
Interestingly, she mentioned two boxes had arrived at the same time and had opened up one of them, saw the major parts that I have ordered but not the other minor ones, so assuming the smaller box is the one then. So at that point of time, I was thinking maybe my Sg colleague had packed in 2 boxes because it meant for two different boats.
So two boxes were sent to same place but for different guys AND when the small box was delivered to my contractor, they opened up for inspection and this is what they see...

Hahahah.... Immediately, I tell the driver to pack it back and send it back to HFZ office tomorrow morning, and the other end dig into that big box where we eventually found the minor parts are kept underneath the box:p
Interestingly, she mentioned two boxes had arrived at the same time and had opened up one of them, saw the major parts that I have ordered but not the other minor ones, so assuming the smaller box is the one then. So at that point of time, I was thinking maybe my Sg colleague had packed in 2 boxes because it meant for two different boats.
So two boxes were sent to same place but for different guys AND when the small box was delivered to my contractor, they opened up for inspection and this is what they see...
Hahahah.... Immediately, I tell the driver to pack it back and send it back to HFZ office tomorrow morning, and the other end dig into that big box where we eventually found the minor parts are kept underneath the box:p
THANK YOU WIFEY!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment